Disciplinary Proceedings against Shri Amitava Dutta
Disciplinary Proceedings under Rule 14 of the CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965 for long unauthorised absence (CS-617 dated 07.06.2019) against Shri Amitava Dutta, Rigger (SK), P.No.710, Section-MSS, OFDC.
1) IO & PO engaged on 01.07.2019
2) Inquiry Officer - Shri Manish Srivastava, DGM
3) Presenting Officer - Shri Swadesh Ranjan Maiti, JWM
4) Date of 1st hearing on 05.07.2019 at 10-00 AM at OFDC
(AGS is requested to attend the hearing positively failing which ex-parte hearing will be conducted)
5) First hearing has been conducted Ex-parte on 05.07.2019.
6) Further hearing/enquiry wil continue day to day basis (i.e everyday) w.e.f: 09.07.2019 at 10.00AM at OFDC (except Sundays and Holidays).
7) AGS has liberty to take part in the proceedings.
8) Enquiry held on 05.07.2019, 09.07.2019, 10.07.2019 and 11.07.2019.
9) After completion of proceedings, I.O. submitted Inquiry Reeport dated 12.07.2019 and the same has been sent to his last recorded address.
10) AGS may submit his representation, if any, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the said Inquiry Report.
11) Failing which, it will be presumed that he has nothing to represent and action shall be taken as deemed fit.
12)The penalty of 'Removal from service' has been imposed on Shri Amitava Dutta, Rigger (SK), P. No.710, Section - MSS, Ordnance Factory Dum Dum with effect from 29.07.2019.
Cancellation of Exam for direct recruitment of Fireman
1) This has reference to the Advertisement No.01/108/NIE/2014-15 in Employment News dated: 18-24th April-2015 for Direct recruitment of Fireman in Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata.
2) Based on the aforesaid advertisement a written test was held on 16th August-2015 and during the same one candidate was caught cheating using electronic device and the matter was reported to police.
3) As such the Competent Authority has decided to cancel the Written Test held on 16th August-2015.